About CLC Enterprise
An Architectural Design & Construction Firm dedicated to Beautiful, Functional Design
Book a meeting with CLC Enterprise today
Welcome to CLC Enterprise
We offer a turn-key architectural design and construction solution for projects in the residential, commercial and industrial spaces.
CLC Enterprise is a turn-key architectural design and construction firm based in Pretoria, South Africa, established in 2017. With a team of experts who are extremely passionate and skilled in their fields, and with over 10 years collective experience, CLC Enterprise offers an all-encompassing architectural design and construction solution for residential, commercial and industrial design and development projects.
Lead by Cameron Capper, our team is young and dynamic, allowing us to bring fresh perspectives to an established industry, and above all, we’re passionate. We provide the highest level of architectural standards and top-of-the-line service through a start-to-finish suite of services.
Our team is wholy capable of designing unique, functional buildings for any type of project. We pay attention to detail, treat client needs as high-priority and make sure that everything we conceptualize and design contributes to ease of living and complies with safety regulations and standards.
Having a well-designed blueprint and 3d-render of your vision is only the first step. Turning the design into something you can see and touch requires an experienced contracting team that’ll ensure your needs are met and your project is completed successfully. CLC Enterprise will take care of all your construction needs, from small renovation projects to large-scale residential, commercial and industrial construction projects.
For most of our services, the process stays the same. Making life a little simpler for everyone. Over and above that, because we offer a turn-key solution, your architectural design, construction and project management happens under one roof. Saving you time and avoiding miscommunication across various suppliers, contractors and teams. All this ensuring a better flow and final product.
Meet with the client and set up the design brief. The client and architect will define the project brief. Details to be discussed are scope, design, budget, and timeframe. Personalised requirements from the client need to be included in the design brief as well.
Receive, Review and Report on requirements regarding:
- Client Brief
- Site, Rights and Constraints
- Budgetary Constraints
- Need for Consultants
- Project Program
The composing of the initial design concept will take place. The architects provide the client with clear floor plans and 3D’s of the proposed design. The design plans are evaluated and discussed, giving the architects a clear explanation and allowing them to see how they can further improve the architecture.
Receive, appraise and report on the Client’s requirements concerning:
- Prepare an initial design and advise on the following:
- Proposed materials and intended building services
- The intended space provisions and planning relationships
- The technical and functional characteristics of the design
- Check for conformity of the concept with the rights to the use of the land
- Review anticipated costs of the project
- Review project programme
Design and development. This stage is crucial as this is where the client signs off the design. The design can only be signed off once the client is happy with all adjustments and specifications made to the original design concept.Once this is achieved, we can proceed to Council Drawings. At this stage, we will also have a final Area Schedule of the design. If the final area deviates by more than 10% of the original estimate, then the fees will be adjusted. These drawings will also be adequate for bank submissions.
- Confirm the scope and complexity
- Review the design and consult with local and statutory authorities
- Develop the design, construction system, materials and components
- Incorporated all services and the work of the consultants
- Review the design, costing and programme with the consultants
- Scope of work to include the following:
- Site Plan
- Floor Plans
- Roof Plan
- Door and Window Schedules
- Electrical Layouts (by specialist)
- Boundary Walls
- 3D Presentations:
- Multiple External Views
Once the design is signed off, we produce all the necessary drawings for council and HOA submission. The documents include:
- Finalised site plans.
- Floor plans.
- Roof layout.
- Door and window schedules.
- Fenestration calculations and any other necessary
- Documentation that the HOA or Council might need for approval.
Prepare documentation adequately for local authority submission.
- Co-ordinate technical documentation with the consultants and complete primary co-ordination
- Prepare specifications for the works
- Council submission and costs by Client
Construction & Quality Control. We present further drawings as required by the contractors for construction. We will visit the site at regular intervals, as well as per special requests, to ensure that the completion of the build is done accurately.
- Hand over the site to the contractor
- Issue construction documents
- Initiate and/or check sub-contract design and documentation as appropriate
- Inspect the works for conformity to the contract documentation
- Assist the client to obtain the occupation certificate – by Client
Close Out and Handover.
Fulfil and complete the project closeout. Prepare the necessary documentation to aid the efficient completion, handover, and operation of the project.
After the contractor’s obligations to the building contract is fulfilled, the architect will issue certificates related to the contract completion.
Provide the client with as-built drawings and relevant technical and contractual undertakings by the contractor and subcontractors.